• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from TN

Blackbelt

Oakley Enthusiast
I've had only one pair of Oakley sunglasses but looking to expand that soon. I bought my only pair (juliet plasma/fire) in 99. Soon I plan to buy a pair of flak 2.0 but haven't decided on color combo yet.

Yes for now. I'm probably going to sell them and buy a couple different pairs. I hate to get rid of them but I never wear them anymore and could use that money to fund a couple pairs of newer glasses.

KEEP the Julies! After exploring the forum here you'll want to jump off a bridge when you see the high regard they are held in, and how much time and effort is devoted to "keeping them running" with love and attention!!

You can always pick up other pairs, especially of the newer pairs that you may like....you cannot replace a pair of one-owner Juliets in Plasma/Fire easily and cheaply. Or any color for that matter! They're out there, but you'll see how they are enjoyed and regret selling them.

Welcome to the community in the meantime, thanks for joining up and please stick around and contribute! Hell of a lot to learn here!

:)

Agreed with @cyclerdoug. If you are trying to get some O Matter, just scrape the pennies or wait for a sale... Or get a deal on the forum (when you are able)

Back