• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Tx!

Yup, that's why I got rid of cable tv. I got tired of my shenanigans.
Lol, yeah I Netflix and Hulu everything. Rarely watch normal tv anymore. Besides I see enough Trump crap online, let alone tv.

Trump rocks!!! We got rid of cable years ago. Never been happier. Makes me to go bars to watch live sports.
Yeah I’ve not had cable for years too but now I’ve noticed that internet isn’t cheap these days either. I’m supposed to have great internet cause that’s what I’m paying for BUT it sucks too. I feel like they still regulate what you use and how much even though I’m paying for their “best” service.

Yeah I’ve not had cable for years too but now I’ve noticed that internet isn’t cheap these days either. I’m supposed to have great internet cause that’s what I’m paying for BUT it sucks too. I feel like they still regulate what you use and how much even though I’m paying for their “best” service.

Then you want net neutrality. Let the government control your internet. We definitely slow down during high usage times. But it really isn't that bad.

Back