• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Vancouver, BC Canada

CoolshadeKen

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

It is great to be here, I just found this forum with people all interested in Oakleys sunglasses. I have been collecting sunglasses for over 20 years. I have Oakleys, Raybans ( and Killer Loops), Maui Jim, Revo, Gargolyes, Spy, Smith, Briko and other boutique shades.

My Oakley are Ducati Hatchet, Why 8.1, Ducati Monster Dog, Ten, Juliets, Half-X and 24 k XX.

I am currently looking a pair of brand new x-squared at a local retail marked down at 50% off.

I will post pictures on my collection with I purchase a new digital camera. My iPhone doesn't do justice.

Last edited:
Hi all,

It is great to be here, I just found this forum with people all interested in Oakleys sunglasses. I have been collecting sunglasses for over 20 years. I have Oakleys, Raybans ( and Killer Loops), Maui Jim, Revo, Gargolyes, Spy, Smith, Briko and other boutique shades.

My Oakley are Ducati Hatchet, e-wire 2.1, Ducati Monster Dog, Twenty, Juliets, Half-X and 24 k XX.

I am currently looking a pair of brand new x-squared at a local retail marked down at 50% off.

I will post pictures on my collection with I purchase a new digital camera. My iPhone doesn't do justice.

welcome to the forum bro!

Thanks Oakster

I picked up the the brand new X-squared yesterday for $207. I will post pics in the future.

Latest Posts

Back