• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Western Canada, EHH???

Juliet Maniac

Oakley Enthusiast
Well here I finally introduce myself officially.

I've been collecting Oakley for about 7 years now. It started when my brother bought his very first pair, M-frame red FMJ with black iridium. Naturally, I like the competitive little snot I was, wanted to get an Oakley as well, and it just snowballed from there. I started with a pair of Juliet Polished with Blue Iridium, and then more Juliets, and more and more. Then finally I started to get into a few of Oakley's other offerings.

I tried to have my collections in a spreadsheet to keep track of them but I haven't been all that diligent in updating it so I might have missed adding a few, but this is what I have so far:

Juliet - 29 complete pairs (at least, I might have forgotten to add one or two on my list and I'm too lazy to count them.) (Not including 2 Ducati's which my friend and brother-in-law each bought from me)
Juliet - 27 pairs of spare lenses (mostly ruby, my favorite tint)
Penny - 2
Pit Boss - 1 (Newest addition!)
XX - 3 (the plastic XX, not the X-metal XX, + one given to my mom to wear)
Mag M-frame - 1 (+ one given to my brother as a gift)
Splice - 2 (the discontinued sunglasses not the new goggles)
Wisdom goggles - 10 (haha dunno why I got so many, I haven't skiied in years...)
Valve - 1
Scar - 4
Mag 4 S - 1
Radar - 1
Tightrope - 1 (+ one sold to my sister, she wouldn't accept it as a gift)
Crowbar goggles - 2 (Vancouver Olympics editions)
Scalpel - 1

Other items:
2 full-size 6' tall Oakley display cases, one riveted aluminum frame and one with the aluminum side "ribs".
1 table-size Oakley display case, riveted aluminum frame
1 large Oakley riveted table
Many display items, stands, mirrors, logos, cardholders, etc
Factory Pilot gloves - 4
Cinch Pack - 4
Several shirts, caps, etc
Laptop case - 1
Shoes - 2
Sandals - 2

That's it, I think, from my not-so-diligently updated list. Now, pictures. Should I post pictures on here or should I create a new thread on the "collections" section? Let me know...

Thanks for reading,

Will

eta: Oops forgot: Oakley lens display stand (with no lenses lol) and 2 matching polished Oakley Judge II watches.
Pics coming tomorrow...

That's a lot of x-metals :S. I feel so out of place collecting mostly Lifestyle frames and wireframe pairs haha. I'm new here too. Hope to see some pics!

Latest Posts

Back