• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Good People

Swimmer

Oakley Beginner
I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I've been wearing Oakley's since the mid 90's, but haven't really been a collector until very recently. I am still learning. I always wanted to buy a pair of Juliet X-Metals. I thought I was ready to purchase a pair but they have seemed to skyrocket in price recently. I'm not willing to pay that much for a pair now. Oh well, maybe someday. My wife says I am addicted since I am always online looking for a diamond in the rough. The two favorites that I own are the Square Wire 2.0 and the Minute 1.0. I bought both of these new around 2000 or 2001. The ones I actually wear the most are the Flak 2.0 Kryptek Highlander's with the Tungsten Lens. This is my little piece of the world:

IMG_4363.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome! You have a great start with the ones that you are sharing on this forum. This is a excellent forum with VERY knowledgeable people. I’m sure you will definitely enjoy yourself!!

Hi and welcome.

The prices tend to be high on eBay but in here I'm certain they go for what they're really worth. Depending on their condition, if they come with their original box and coin or not, you can get a real good deal from respected sellers in the forum. If you do your due diligence and pick the seller you're comfortable with, that top center stand will be ready for your first Juliets. :neo:

Latest Posts

Back