• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Good People

Welcome, and nice collection you have there. Stick around and once you can enter the exchange you will find your beloved Juliet in no time. Reasonably priced :cool:

Last edited:
Hi! And Welcome!

Just be patient, get your 15 days/15 posts in, and you'll be able to take your pick of the Juliet's on the exchange, a lot of which are pretty close to retail, which is dang near unheard of with
X-metals! Depending on the colorway, and such prices vary, but nothing like ebay. You should be able to make your dream come true without having to turn to prostitution, or sell off one of your kidneys!!!

5Oq.gif

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I've been wearing Oakley's since the mid 90's, but haven't really been a collector until very recently. I am still learning. I always wanted to buy a pair of Juliet X-Metals. I thought I was ready to purchase a pair but they have seemed to skyrocket in price recently. I'm not willing to pay that much for a pair now. Oh well, maybe someday. My wife says I am addicted since I am always online looking for a diamond in the rough. The two favorites that I own are the Square Wire 2.0 and the Minute 1.0. I bought both of these new around 2000 or 2001. The ones I actually wear the most are the Flak 2.0 Kryptek Highlander's with the Tungsten Lens. This is my little piece of the world:

View attachment 991717
So organized! Being around people like me makes me feel not as guilty for collection

Latest Posts

Back