• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello guys. New member here in uk. I dug out a couple of old oakleys, that ive owned for years. Can you guys help me ID them please

These are looking good now, revant lens tho, but needed them quickly. Where do i get oem vip lens?
IMG_20190713_132023.jpg

These are looking good now, revant lens tho, but needed them quickly. Where do i get oem vip lens? View attachment 634206

Connect @Joe Stephenson when you have access to the exchange to buy a rubber set.

The violet lenses you will have to be patient on. You will have to wait for the correct donors to come up and then get them chopped or wait for a member to sell there existing lenses which happens. You can also post a WIB in the exchange to. Keep an eye out in the exchange when you have access.

Connect @Joe Stephenson when you have access to the exchange to buy a rubber set.

The violet lenses you will have to be patient on. You will have to wait for the correct donors to come up and then get them chopped or wait for a member to sell there existing lenses which happens. You can also post a WIB in the exchange to. Keep an eye out in the exchange when you have access.
Its the ruby lens im after now, for the second pair.

Sounds good, but im not allowed on the exchange yet. There is a pair of ruby lens on ebay, oem, £83.but can i trust they are real... 🤔
I have prizm Ruby and Ruby Iridium on sale for about $95-105 plus shipping. But I'll accept an offer if you message me "what's ur best price" or send me an offer for about $5us off. Seller name chrisahardaway on eBay.

Back