• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello guys !

Macbarah

Oakley Beginner
My name is Romulo and I think I never introduce myself even I am been registered in this forum since 2014.

This place is the most complete Oakley database information anyone could find and I am very thankful to be here.

The first oakley glasses I were was a fake jawbone from a friend, but I love it.

Then I bought a Pit Bull Ducati for myself... but I got robbed months later...

The second one I tried from another friend... and fall in love with... A pit boss titanium... these were perfect at my face, awesome lenses.. then I saved money for a big while and travel 1400KM to another country just to buy my new dream, the Pit Boss Tron Edition.

This glasses were PERFECT. The kinda thing I identified myself with, because was connected with my passions and my work ( love games, tecnology, computers... and work with IT every day )

Until I got kidnapped and they took out my Tron's. =(

So, I got a Style Switch ( love the black iridium lenses ) and used until the lens coat start to crack.. bought a like new used pair of lenses, but 3 years later starts to crack again the coat.

In all these years I am willing to find another Pitboss Tron, but it's almost impossible here in Brazil, since they had not been sold officially I think.

Last week I found a used but very nice condition gun metal pitboss and could'n resist, will arrive end of the week i guess.

The previous owner use a cutted Radar Lock Pitch lenses because the original lenses start to crack few years ago. ( don't even knew that would be possible ).

I am very thankfull for all the information you guys share, you are the best !

And now I am looking for a new pair of lenses for pitboss and style switch to keep it reserved. ( black iridium polarized, of course )

Thank for everything, but especially the lenses guide topic.

PS:. My english is a work in progress xD

So it's TRUE that they will kidnap you in BRAZIL for your OAKLEY sunglasses?
That time I could say they kidnap anyone for less than that... but it was some years ago and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time I think...

**** man, you get kidnapped a lot.

Hahaha, that was one time only ! ( hoping to this number never change again xD )

Been kidnapped is never a nice thing to happen, but my Tron is the only thing I really miss and make me sad =/

Latest Posts

Back