• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello guys !

I forgot to say, congrats on the latest Pitboss purchase! I hope you got at good price, right now Pitboss frame is very in demand.
Thanks again !

I got a good price, around U$250.
Because the lenses were changed and it comes with Pitboss 2 wood box ( he sold his pitboss 2 but his wife packed in the pitboss 1 box by mistake, and now the guy don't want to change )

And he needed money ! :rolleyes:

So I think I got lucky =)

PB1 that is, IMO

Totally agreed !

Thanks again !

Because the lenses were changed and it comes with Pitboss 2 wood box ( he sold his pitboss 2 but his wife packed in the pitboss 1 box by mistake, and now the guy don't want to change )

Totally agreed !
Damn, 250 US, damn damn lucky

Thanks again !

Totally agreed !

That's really good price! Congrats and enjoy it!

Holy sh1t! I thought you were joking about being kidnapped!! That’s crazy!! Welcome to being active on OF & Congrats on your latest find!

Damn, 250 US, damn damn lucky

That's really good price! Congrats and enjoy it!

Thank you guys ! I will post some photos when it arrives.

And just to be informative, the country are going thru an economical crises and our currency worth not much these days.

U$1 = R$4,2
£1 = R$5,1

So it's impossible to use the value in dollars as reference, or to buy internationally :sad:

There's a PB Tron at ebay, £1.200 ( R$6.200 ):errwhat:

When I got mine years ago, was priced at U$750, but that time U$1 = R$2.

Holy sh1t! I thought you were joking about being kidnapped!! That’s crazy!! Welcome to being active on OF & Congrats on your latest find!

It's something we do not hear every day, indeed. =D

But no injuries ( except in my heart when I miss my PB Tron ) :blush: :cry:

Thank you all for this really nice welcome 🙏

Back