• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello. Im brand new here

Jberr1980

Oakley Beginner
Hello. I'm brand-new here. I've worn Oakleys my entire life. I've probably owned over 50 pair easily. I'm just now actually starting to collect them. About 15 years ago my wife bought me a pair of Juliet's. I fell in love with them. About a year after she bought them for me they were stolen. I've been wanting a pair ever since. So I figured since I'm collecting Oakley's now I was going to be one of the first pair that I acquire. I have tried several times in the last couple years to purchase a pair but I've always backed out because of the possibility of them being fakes. That's one of the main reasons why I'm here is to learn how to spot an identify authentic Oakley's, good places to look for them other than eBay. And gain a better knowledge of my new hobby

Hi and welcome.
When you meet the requirements you will be able to find one around 200-300,- in here.

In order to access our complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_8646.gif

Latest Posts

Back