• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello I'm looking to replace an old vintage pair of sunglasses that were stolen.

For sure, can't say i was around in 1973, but i know from family that England and Europe was a better place back then, more space for everyone, more greenery....... ☺ 🌲🌳

Although i guess we also have to remember that pollution from cars was really high in the 70's .... cars back then had no filters of any kind........ guess that is the only good thing about the time we live in now.

And then of course Oakley Forum ! ;)

73 was a bit before my time, I grew up in the 80’s, arguably the best era, that and the 90’s.

Things have gotten progressively worse since then from my point of view.

Now I spend my days bewildered and confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤣

73 was a bit before my time, I grew up in the 80’s, arguably the best era, that and the 90’s.

Things have gotten progressively worse since then from my point of view.

Now I spend my days bewildered and confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤣
Not to get political in this stolen sunglasses thread...... but now that you are out of the EU , perhaps England can become great good again ......... or it turns even sh!ttier, i don't know.
1582567444139.png
😅 🤣

But i wish the best for all brits :drinks:

Not to get political in this stolen sunglasses thread...... but now that you are out of the EU , perhaps England can become great good again ......... or it turns even sh!ttier, i don't know. View attachment 705952 😅 🤣

But i wish the best for all brits :drinks:

I decided to hijack this thread to take a walk down memory lane so technically I am a thief.....

Latest Posts

Back