• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, I'm new here looking for info on value of these juliets.

Thanks for all the info. Nice to know. Bought these years ago as a pick me up cheer up thing after a tragedy. People kept telling me recently not to wear because they were too valuable now. Regardless.... They are nice looking and I enjoy wearing them on occasion. They still make me feel good.
Thx everyone.

And that's...

All that matters.

Unless of course you wanna one-over the guy in the store by telling him you would sell them to him for an amazing discount of $700, Only if he buys them right now.

And that's...

All that matters.

Unless of course you wanna one-over the guy in the store by telling him you would sell them to him for an amazing discount of $700, Only if he buys them right now.
I think he should sell them for $1000 to the guy in the store. :rofl:

Then find another perfect pair and buy them for much cheaper. :p

The thing about most Oakley employees is that they know little to nothing about past models. What you've been told here is accurate. They are 2nd generation X-Metal XX frames, in the "24k" finish. That colorway is actually one of the more common XX colorways, and the value of $350-450 is correct.

For comparison here is a picture of a 24k Juliet, which would be worth substantially more.
juliet24kimg.jpg
I appreciate the info. Those 24k's you show in the pic......wow!!! Bet$$$$. Ahh, but it's only money... Can't take it with you, so go out in style!

Latest Posts

Back