• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, Newbie Looking For Help Identifying Vintage Shades

What are these, vintage?

• yes vintage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no vintage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

natef

Oakley Beginner
Found this pair of glasses in my uncles garage. He does not remember the back story and handed them over to me. Can anyone help me identify them?

Attachments

• -storage-emulated-0-DCIM-100ANDRO-DSC_0269.JPG
    -storage-emulated-0-DCIM-100ANDRO-DSC_0269.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 331
That was quick. Thank you. I don't think I have ever seen them before. Value?

The OO wire series isn't very common. There was a OO, OO A, OO E and OO Square. Worth is volatile, depending on who is interested, if you reach a collector who needs a pair, condition, etc.

I don't know the specifics of your pair specifically, but OO wires in general sell for between $50 and $250. The latter being prime examples with no wear, etc.

We do, and most people that join the forum to do that tends to respect our terms and conditions.
And actually join up in actual discussions ... "Is this real/how much is it worth?" to then sell on Fleabay isn't much of a discussion ...

Read up on the latest Posts, look it some of the members collections, post your own if you'd like, join up for 15 days and make 20 posts and you'll be able to buy and sell to your hearts content...

Join the club ... Don't hump and dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back