• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Oakley Enthusiasts

I can only recommend not to watch anymore U-Tube Videos. All I have seen so far are more likely to damage the X-Metal. If you see a Guy sitting in his kitchen using a Hammer and a pin driver move on or keep watching to see how not to. OMG so funny. Sad thing is, so many like what he is doing.
Yeah, I watched a couple of those. I definitely like the pin pusher method better than the hammer method. I have a pin pusher to remove links in watch bands, but I think it will be too small to push the pins in the glasses, but I will have to see.

Yeah, I watched a couple of those. I definitely like the pin pusher method better than the hammer method. I have a pin pusher to remove links in watch bands, but I think it will be too small to push the pins in the glasses, but I will have to see.
Unless you plan on buying more X-Metal I would advice you sending your Juliet to one of the Customizer like:
@THE X-MAN o. @zwc0442
By the time you buy all the Parts and tools and learn how to do It right, you run the risk damaging parts or scratching the finish.

Unless you plan on buying more X-Metal I would advice you sending your Juliet to one of the Customizer like:
@THE X-MAN o. @zwc0442
By the time you buy all the Parts and tools and learn how to do It right, you run the risk damaging parts or scratching the finish.
Yeah, that was my thought also...the only reason I would do it just to do it, if you get what I mean. Sometimes, I just like doing things myself. But yeah, getting all the parts and tools is also an investment in itself.

If I end up really collecting anything Oakley, it will probably be the coins. Coins always fascinate me....money coins and over the past couple of years, I have a significant collection of Callaway Golf Coins, they were fun to collect.

By the time you got everything together to do it yourself, you would have that pair sent and returned feeling like new and for cheaper from the guys on here.

Back