• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Oakley family

ICwakegirl

Oakley Beginner
Hello all my Oakley family :cool:

I have been wearing Oakley sunglasses since 1989 when I was in high school and found $80 at a car wash. I purchased my first pair of Razor Blades, back then I had to order them from the local motorcycle shop. They were hot pink with grey lenses. Before that I lost like 10 pair of sunglasses in a few months, since my first Oakley’s I have not lost one pair! Not sure how many I have, I really need to find a display case, would be convenient and awesome display! Unfortunately I do not have most of my older sunglasses as I would sell them or give them to friends as I bought newer or different colors.
I also jumped into Oakley Softgoods in the beginning, great technical gear!! I wore out a pair of shoe one’s, have another in close to new condition, followed by many more Oakley items, many days I enjoyed everything I was wearing was Oakley! Great to find this site!!

Aloha and welcome to the Forum.
IMG_9367.gif

Welcome @ICwakegirl — so great to hear your story.

Come visit “ What Oakley’s are you wearing today” thread and post some photos from your collection!

The cases are super fun. CaCatman has a thread dedicated (with photos) to describe every type of case Oakley made.

once you’ve been here for two weeks and 15 posts (or something like that) you can participate in the exchange, which has some really great deals. check out the forum rules for more details.

Back