• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Oakley Fans

Would be awesome to chat with you sometime. I've been fixing x metals and other oakley products back up for 5 or 6 years now. I've been able to replicate some finishes pretty close, but still haven't figured out alot of em that came on x metals. But I don't have a pvd machine, which seems to be how alot of the carbon, plasma, copper, ect... finishes were done. I have gotten pretty good at anodizing tho. A couple pairs I finished up the other day.

20220601_184300.jpg

20220601_175624.jpg

Would be awesome to chat with you sometime. I've been fixing x metals and other oakley products back up for 5 or 6 years now. I've been able to replicate some finishes pretty close, but still haven't figured out alot of em that came on x metals. But I don't have a pvd machine, which seems to be how alot of the carbon, plasma, copper, ect... finishes were done. I have gotten pretty good at anodizing tho. A couple pairs I finished up the other day.

View attachment 967216

View attachment 967217
Dang you Zach! I am trying not to spend money for awhile and now I have to have that R2 to match the XX!

IMG_2493.jpeg

This might just be the most interesting thread ever posted in the Intro section!

Latest Posts

Back