• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Oakley Forums.

Sir Clifden

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I’m new here, huge Oakley Fan here. My first pair of Oakleys was BatWolf polished black ruby polarized. After that first pair it grew to 12 BatWolfs different lens color and frames, also recently purchased 3 pair of Clifdens.

My favorite pair right now I’m my collection is my RadarLock Ruby Prizm. I wanted a pair of Radars to get as close to the X-Men Apocalypse movie that Cyclops wore in the end of the movie.

I just purchased from a fellow Oakley Forums member a pair of Juliet XM Ruby Polarized with the side binders can’t wait to have those for a rare pair of Oakleys and to finish my own personal goal of Oakley Owning I’m happy with my Holy Grail having only two pairs that are X-Men related with cyclops.

I want to Thank all of you here on the Forum for allowing me to be a member. I will do my best to help if asked and I will be respectful to all who post.

I’m 41 very private very respectful and feel as a society we are lacking in that and it’s caused to regress from all we progressed from.

86F78B29-B41B-4929-8345-5737B07B4CE9.jpeg

80ACE372-9F71-4F74-B093-401C732B34A3.jpeg

22B1C432-3D55-403F-B4A1-D0879F1E17C6.jpeg

I’m new here, huge Oakley Fan here. My first pair of Oakleys was BatWolf polished black ruby polarized. After that first pair it grew to 12 BatWolfs different lens color and frames, also recently purchased 3 pair of Clifdens.

My favorite pair right now I’m my collection is my RadarLock Ruby Prizm. I wanted a pair of Radars to get as close to the X-Men Apocalypse movie that Cyclops wore in the end of the movie.

I just purchased from a fellow Oakley Forums member a pair of Juliet XM Ruby Polarized with the side binders can’t wait to have those for a rare pair of Oakleys and to finish my own personal goal of Oakley Owning I’m happy with my Holy Grail having only two pairs that are X-Men related with cyclops.

I want to Thank all of you here on the Forum for allowing me to be a member. I will do my best to help if asked and I will be respectful to all who post.

I’m 41 very private very respectful and feel as a society we are lacking in that and it’s caused to regress from all we progressed from.

View attachment 756035

View attachment 756036

View attachment 756037
Love that plate!!!
Had a Shelby my plates were 2ctrmas (2 Centermass)

@StG @Nortika @Lopaka KaMars @MatSteelersFan @Batman_1939 @sratt17 @ICwakegirl @glock24shooter also @-anyone else who posts and likes..

I want to personally Thank all of you for the welcoming and nice things to say.

To those that have also acknowledged Trigger thank you very much and one thing Trigger likes it’s attention. If I could be a car I would want to be Trigger, I’ve spent 2,200.00 in detailing chemicals from AmmoNYC. I want to give a huge shoutout to Larry Kosilla his detailing company and tips just him being so kind to answer emails and talk on the phone makes him and Ammo phenomenal. I highly recommend everyone to use Ammo I won two car shows with my 5.0 thanks to Ammo.

Latest Posts

Back