• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello OF. I'm a first time forum user looking to learn more about my Oakley Sunglasses. Thanks for having me.

Thanks so much for responding so kindly and quickly. I hope that pjd1234 can point me in the right direction. Any bit of advise would be much appreciated. I have about 10 or 15 pairs I know very little about and would love to get checked out and appraised Antiques Roadshow style haha

You can just post pics here to get an idea of value: Value Thread Ask About Prices Here

Oh man, I'm legit struggling. I see the PM from you but can't figure out how to respond to that. I swear to god I'm not a moron. How embarrassing.

Oh man, I'm legit struggling. I see the PM from you but can't figure out how to respond to that. I swear to god I'm not a moron. How embarrassing.

It’s not your fault. You’re restricted to pms until 14 days of account history and 15 posts. That’s why I posted the link above. Being a new member, That’s the best place to get the answers to your questions

It’s not your fault. You’re restricted to pms until 14 days of account history and 15 posts. That’s why I posted the link above. Being a new member, That’s the best place to get the answers to your questions
Oh my gosh ok, I didn't know that. So sorry to sound like an idiot. What qualifies as a post? And thanks for psoting that link, I'll navigate my way there next. Thank you.

Back