• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, please help!

Joe Lyons

Oakley Beginner
Hi, new here. Been wearing Oakleys since the original Razorblades came out way back when. Had a few ups and downs with Oakley. For example finally splashed out on Magnesium M-Frames only to find they'd been discontinued so couldn't replace the lenses. Now trying to find a decent replacement lens for my Juliets, want polarized and want it to be a good one (prefer Oakley but if anyone knows a decent non-original that I can feel safe it won't fry my eyes happy to look).
Got a few pairs, M-frame, Radar, Zero and the Juliets. Not a "collector" just a user. Got my GF owning a couple of pairs once I explained how cheap lenses fubar your eyes.
If anyone can help let me know, cheers from Plymouth UK!

Hi, new here. Been wearing Oakleys since the original Razorblades came out way back when. Had a few ups and downs with Oakley. For example finally splashed out on Magnesium M-Frames only to find they'd been discontinued so couldn't replace the lenses. Now trying to find a decent replacement lens for my Juliets, want polarized and want it to be a good one (prefer Oakley but if anyone knows a decent non-original that I can feel safe it won't fry my eyes happy to look).
Got a few pairs, M-frame, Radar, Zero and the Juliets. Not a "collector" just a user. Got my GF owning a couple of pairs once I explained how cheap lenses fubar your eyes.
If anyone can help let me know, cheers from Plymouth UK!

welcome to the forum joe! you could find juliet lenses in ebay... maybe member @Wavecloud could help you too! enjoy the community!

Welcome to the forum. Wasntme had a collection of Mag M-frame lenses that he had posted that were up for sale about a year ago. There must have been close to twenty lenses. I managed to get a new pair.

Cheers for that, Oakley took them in and gave me 50% off a new pair. Just not going to let the Juliets go!!

Back