• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello There...

Wongkwp

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

My name is Peter, I've visiting this forum for quite a while, finally decided to join in. My first pair of Oakley was a Half Jacket which I've since lost it. Currently owning a few other pairs. Just love Oakley glasses....

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...

Hi everyone,

My name is Peter, I've visiting this forum for quite a while, finally decided to join in. My first pair of Oakley was a Half Jacket which I've since lost it. Currently owning a few other pairs. Just love Oakley glasses....

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...
Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas! It's a shame that you lost your Half Jackets! They are the most functional, comfortable frame I have ever owned, and the 2.0 is a sad excuse for a replacement. If you want another pair, go to your local O Store or Vault, and ask them to build you one. All of the O Stores I have been to have draws full of them for OCP, and they are selling them for dirt cheap!

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas! It's a shame that you lost your Half Jackets! They are the most functional, comfortable frame I have ever owned, and the 2.0 is a sad excuse for a replacement. If you want another pair, go to your local O Store or Vault, and ask them to build you one. All of the O Stores I have been to have draws full of them for OCP, and they are selling them for dirt cheap!
Yeah, it was really a pity as I really like that Half Jacket. It was a Black Chrome frame with Titanium Iridium lens. Is the 2.0 really that bad? I've no idea about it, in fact I just ordered a pair few days ago (haven't receive it yet). And thanks for the tip, I'll go to my local Vault store and check it out.

Yeah, it was really a pity as I really like that Half Jacket. It was a Black Chrome frame with Titanium Iridium lens. Is the 2.0 really that bad? I've no idea about it, in fact I just ordered a pair few days ago (haven't receive it yet). And thanks for the tip, I'll go to my local Vault store and check it out.
The 2.0 isnt a bad pair of shades, it just can't compare to the original in my opinion

Back