• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello to all Icon connoisseurs

RetroHSF

Oakley Beginner
Hi!
First off, hope everyone is doing well!

Stumbled across this forum a couple weeks ago and really never knew this forum existed. Back around 08-09, I remember always checking out o-review to keep tabs on what was going on in the world of Oakley. I really enjoyed that site and happy to see it in full force still til this day.

My first pair of Oakley's were polished black Gascan with grey lenses. I wore them like crazy! I loved the quality, look and feel! Then i started to get into couple more styles as the years progressed Eyepatch, Twitch etc. Then browsing the Oakley website one day I stumbled upon the Frogskins. I was instantly amazed with all color options. (when I caught the bug lol) I bought my first pair being the matte black with fire iridium. It was a stretch for me to add a little color to my small collection of all black frames with matching lenses . Those fire iridium really popped with that combo. Within a couple years of purchasing a few more wild/fun color combo's Frogskins and never looked back! I still have all of them to date and still on the hunt for some I missed out on back in the day.

Recently picked up two colorways of the 35th anniversary frogskins after a multi year MIA. Feeling good about the pick ups. This could end up begin that jolt of excitement needed to find those old gems I missed out on.

Happy to be on this forum. Looking forward to all future interactions with members/friends!

Thanks to all for reading!
Take care

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum.

IMG_8721.gif

Latest Posts

Back