• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello To All

Well I guess nice is how we interpret it. Nice to me is when it's bright enough my Oakleys help with keeping the bright light out of my eyes. Yes the Pacific Northwest is wet and cold, but the colors here are just beautiful. This year has been decent because it is now just getting cold so we have been lucky. The blue skies are even showing themselves today.

Thanks everyone.

Oakley is addicting. Shook off the addiction for some years then got the bug again.

Well I guess nice is how we interpret it. Nice to me is when it's bright enough my Oakleys help with keeping the bright light out of my eyes. Yes the Pacific Northwest is wet and cold, but the colors here are just beautiful. This year has been decent because it is now just getting cold so we have been lucky. The blue skies are even showing themselves today.

Thanks everyone.
Im in Oregon.

Oh yeah. I lived there for years, Gresham, Beaverton, Aloha, Portland, Clackamas, then went north to Vancouver. Up in the Olympia area now.

Back