• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! Wanna get to 15 posts! :-)

Or maybe the Electric Blue/Sky Blue accents.
06c8be3a559d2d8c1db8664473d5e9f3.jpg

Inadvertently racking up the posts here... Haha but I thought I'd share this pic of my daughter in the Flak's before I packed them away - haha

8064747a5d5f58104ffe6100c64e2488.jpg

That's the best bet.

BIP is my favorite lens
SIP is nice too.

Daily Prizm? It's ok but I think it could be better
So quick question, as you have experience with the Sapphires.

Are the Sapphire Iridium Polarized a whole lot better to look through than the regular Sapphire Iridium (non-polarized)?

So quick question, as you have experience with the Sapphires.

Are the Sapphire Iridium Polarized a whole lot better to look through than the regular Sapphire Iridium (non-polarized)?
I personally like polarized lenses better.

I haven't looked through a regular sapphire iridium lens.

It's would depend on your preference though.

NOBODY is surprised. You were warned.
Hahahaha.

Only ones I'm returning out of all I've bought so far are:

- Crosshair 2.0 - not the greatest look on me.
- White Flak 2.0 with non polar Sapphire (too flashy and I don't do enough sports anymore... Haha)
- Triggerman Sapphire (just too flashy for me. Not quite my style. If the bottom frame wasn't clear, I'd keep em. Also I am definitely keeping the Triggerman Daily Polarized)
- Sliver Tungsten (shape just isn't the greatest on me and I know I'll never wear em, even of they were only $80).
- Would have returned fives squared, but I big get from Verizon Smart Rewards, and it's a final sale there...

Sometime soon I'll take inventory any pics of ALL that I am keeping in my collection! I think it's up to like 15 by now..... Hahaha

Hahahaha.

Only ones I'm returning out of all I've bought so far are:

- Crosshair 2.0 - not the greatest look on me.
- White Flak 2.0 with non polar Sapphire (too flashy and I don't do enough sports anymore... Haha)
- Triggerman Sapphire (just too flashy for me. Not quite my style. If the bottom frame wasn't clear, I'd keep em. Also I am definitely keeping the Triggerman Daily Polarized)
- Sliver Tungsten (shape just isn't the greatest on me and I know I'll never wear em, even of they were only $80).
- Would have returned fives squared, but I big get from Verizon Smart Rewards, and it's a final sale there...

Sometime soon I'll take inventory any pics of ALL that I am keeping in my collection! I think it's up to like 15 by now..... Hahaha

From the Verizon Rewards site:
Except for gift cards and digital offers including digital magazines and barcodes, you may return merchandise purchased on the Verizon Smart Rewards website within thirty (30) days. Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging within 30 days of receipt of the product For assistance with returns, please contact the Verizon Smart Rewards Service Center at 866-962-3713

From the Verizon Rewards site:
Except for gift cards and digital offers including digital magazines and barcodes, you may return merchandise purchased on the Verizon Smart Rewards website within thirty (30) days. Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging within 30 days of receipt of the product For assistance with returns, please contact the Verizon Smart Rewards Service Center at 866-962-3713
Woah! I thought I read otherwise! Haha sweet! Now maybe I'll make an excuse for sorbet pair if I take those back!

U da man!

On another note - I'm finally making a trip to a Vault tomorrow to undoubtedly spend more $.... So this is well timed!

Back