• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! Wanna get to 15 posts! :-)

So trying to make a decision here...

Scenario #1
Keep Badman Sapphire I have on order and also order a Prizm Daily Badman pair and swap lenses between them and likely keep both.

Scenario #2
Keep Badman Sapphire I have on order and order a Tungsten Badman pair and swap lenses between them and likely keep both pairs.

Scenario #3
Just keep the Sapphire pair I have and trade with a member here for Prizm Daily's.

Dang there's many more scenarios I can consider with this as well like keeping the current pair and trading for Daily Prizm Lenses, and then buy the Tungsten pair to go with it!

Too bad Tungsten or Daily Prizm aren't on Verizon Rewards!

And Q - you were right about Verizon allowing me to return! I returned the Fives Sq and the Bottle Rocket (hence my excitement to spend that $ I got back! Haha).

Glad to hear that you were able to return your items to Verizon Rewards with no problem. In your 3 scenarios, you seemed to like the Prizm daily; well it was mentioned 2 out of 3 times. Since you are more enthused with Prizm, just go and get Prizm.

Glad to hear that you were able to return your items to Verizon Rewards with no problem. In your 3 scenarios, you seemed to like the Prizm daily; well it was mentioned 2 out of 3 times. Since you are more enthused with Prizm, just go and get Prizm.
I do seem to like the Prizm Lenses here in Pittsburgh (pretty much as many cloudy days as Seattle). But I also like other contrast lenses like Tungsten of course and the Tungsten frame seems a little nicer than the Dark Carbon of the Prizm.

Oh decisions decisions.... Then there's Backcountry.com for 20% off or there's Oakley Give Back rewards (probably not as good as straight 20% off...)

Update... Cancelled the order with Backcountry.com because I woke this morning to a 30% off coupon from Oakley!

So needless to say, I now have the order in place with Oakley. :)

On another note - I'm hoping I still get an email back with the "Bounce Back" rewards, but may not considering I used a 30% off code with the purchase...

Back