• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello & what are these?

Wow, these comments are making me think now! As I remember I went to the Oakley factory in the UK with the plan to buy some Juliets but these were on offer for about £200 and I preferred them. I've used them on my motorbikes to protect my eyes when the visor is up, in the desert, various holidays and generally whenever it's sunny enough in the UK to need them (about 2 days per year :) ). I got a little pack that has an adjusting tool (screwdriver) some cleaning spray (long gone) and a cleaning cloth. I'll start treating them better now and buy a few bits from linegear to tidy them up. I have no plans to sell them; many pairs of Oakley (too many to want to count) have come and gone over the past 20 years but three have lasted.

Hi, I've had a pair of X Metal for about 10 years and am looking to replace a missing nose pad. Having searched I realise there are many types of x metal and I don't remember there being more to the name when I bought them. Can anyone advise which ones these are (pic attached) or if there are compatible parts? I also didn't realise they were so popular, maybe I should replace the lenses too.

View attachment 353489
Welcome to the forum

If the lenses are in good nick still try taking care of them more.. they can add a lot of value . 250$ if in perfect shape or 150$ if in semi good shape.

Welcome to the forum...
Are you still based in the UK? If so, where are you - I am in sunny (at least for today) Somerset.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

To show they do exist....

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3850.JPG

Sorry for causing confusion, I'm not looking to sell these but rather to fix the nose piece for continued use. I was curious when it was pointed out that they were rare. It looks like they might be worth more now than when I bought them but if I sold them I'd have to find something to replace them with and would likely end up with something not as good.

Somerset isn't far from me I'm in Devon.

Back