• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!

G60VeeDub

Oakley Beginner
Hello fellow Oakley connoisseurs. I’ve been lurking for awhile and been using the site for research and I figured I would say thanks and introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I’ve been an Oakley fan sine I got my first pair of fuel Eye Jackets in 95. I‘ve recently started adding to my collection of “pre-luxottica“ Oakley Shades. Heres my quaint little collection. It’s a work in progress...

8D0BCF0A-4291-4CB9-8438-6FE9FF00F7E1.jpeg

Hello fellow Oakley connoisseurs. I’ve been lurking for awhile and been using the site for research and I figured I would say thanks and introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I’ve been an Oakley fan sine I got my first pair of fuel Eye Jackets in 95. I‘ve recently started adding to my collection of “pre-luxottica“ Oakley Shades. Heres my quaint little collection. It’s a work in progress...

View attachment 667173

Nice jackets! Welcome to the site!

Welcome.

Fuel is one of the nicest colorways they came in. We all share your same love for the pre-lux era. Welcome home.

Yes, the more I dig the more I figured out that the pre-lux parts parts are pretty hard to come by. I’m attempting to piece that pair back together.

Yes, the more I dig the more I figured out that the pre-lux parts parts are pretty hard to come by. I’m attempting to piece that pair back together.

There is a couple people here that have parts for the eye jacket. Not sure if they have the exact arm you need but you can put a buying ad out once you meet the exchange requirements

Welcome....stick around and once you meet the exchange requirements, send me a PM. I've got a R side earstem for fuel colorway. Only problem is that it does not have earsock.

Back