• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello...

orionengnr

Oakley Beginner
I bought my first set of Oakleys (Razor Blades, black frames/ear pieces/Iridium lenses) in around 1988-1989.
Wore them on rare occasions. Some time later the ear piece tabs broke, and I parked them in my desk drawer.
At a certain point, I bought another set, white frame/aqua ear pieces, and shortly the frame broke about 1" from one end. Parked those in the drawer too. :(
Long time passes...

A month or two ago I got tired of looking at the dead bodies and bought a decent set of Razor Blades on eBay.

Found this forum and saw a bloke in the UK saying he can repair the frames "good as new".
Well, I have two broken frames that I would really like to have repaired, so I have attempted to contact him through his site and through this site.
If anyone has any info on repairing Razor Blade frames, please contact me.
Email is rich at rabidjackal dot com. I am in TX, USA.
Thank you, and best regards, Rich

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

body-surfing-shaka.jpg

I bought my first set of Oakleys (Razor Blades, black frames/ear pieces/Iridium lenses) in around 1988-1989.
Wore them on rare occasions. Some time later the ear piece tabs broke, and I parked them in my desk drawer.
At a certain point, I bought another set, white frame/aqua ear pieces, and shortly the frame broke about 1" from one end. Parked those in the drawer too. :(
Long time passes...

A month or two ago I got tired of looking at the dead bodies and bought a decent set of Razor Blades on eBay.

Found this forum and saw a bloke in the UK saying he can repair the frames "good as new".
Well, I have two broken frames that I would really like to have repaired, so I have attempted to contact him through his site and through this site.
If anyone has any info on repairing Razor Blade frames, please contact me.
Email is rich at rabidjackal dot com. I am in TX, USA.
Thank you, and best regards, Rich
Welcome
The bloke in the UK could be @Wavecloud’s Customisation

Yes, that is him. His post was about a year old, but it looks like he has been active on the site recently. I contacted him through his website, but no reply. Does anyone here know if he is still in business?
Thanks again, Rich

rich at rabidjackal dot com is your email? Are you sure there’s not a # in there somewhere?

Back