• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!

user92

Oakley Beginner
Been a oakley man for years. Stumbled across this forum and seems awesome. From western ky. Oakleys r like my boots there always on me! Looking forward to be a standing member of the forum!.

Weeeeeeelcoooooooooome to the forum!!!

You collect or just in love with O?

Wish I could collect but thats to expensive! Got my first pair when I was 17 the trusty ol' m frames. Now im 26 and have been a loyal customer since. I buy a pair and there my driving, fishing, work, and saftey glasses when they get beat up I buy another pair. Usually every year. My last pair was flak jackets and I wore them out. Im in the market now for a new pair going to the oakley vault store in nashville TN tomorrow to get some. Im gonna start a thread on that.

Wish I could collect but thats to expensive! Got my first pair when I was 17 the trusty ol' m frames. Now im 26 and have been a loyal customer since. I buy a pair and there my driving, fishing, work, and saftey glasses when they get beat up I buy another pair. Usually every year. My last pair was flak jackets and I wore them out. Im in the market now for a new pair going to the oakley vault store in nashville TN tomorrow to get some. Im gonna start a thread on that.

Not bad at all. Seems like you do enjoy your oakleys too and they come in handy.

Oh just a fyi I found out at work that the safty engineer told me that oakleys ansi And impact test are higher then cheap standard saftey glasses they giving u at most jobs. Thought that was cool. Oakleys are like eye insurance.

Latest Posts

Back