• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

JustinGB

Oakley Beginner
Been a long time fan of Oakleys. Always been my favorite sunglasses and source for gear.

Unfortunately I've lost a few pairs of glasses but wanted to start buying some new ones! That's where I found this site when looking for information on how to spot fakes and/or reputable places to buy from.

Here are my Oakley collection, not your typical gear but hope you guys like it. Not sure the book bags name but it's been my work horse for 8 years and still going. And two pairs of driving shoes, one is for track racing and the other one for more casual driving.

B01C0E44-73F3-48F7-A453-45501A13B4C2.jpg

Also through the advice on this board, I immediately jumped on Oakleyvault for some Father's Day gifts to me lol. Ordered a pair of polarized garage rocks and pilot XL pack.

Thanks for the welcome! Eyeing some holbrooks on the vault and wishing for some Jupiter ferrari's for Father's Day from the wifey

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It's official, my wife just hit the trigger from the Ferrari collection for both the Jupiter and the fuel cell!

We just came from the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix, so this gift is so appropriate. Will post pics when I receive them.

Latest Posts

Back