• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

You may have some luck getting OEM here for those. You'll have exchange access soon (membership time and post count - see the forum rules) and you can start a "wanted to buy" thread if you don't see any up for sale right away.

Everything Oakley is in here!
Welcome fellow SJ owner! Like Doug, stated your chances are pretty good in the exchange forum you might find what you are looking for.

Not to get your hopes up but I think I have a pair of BIP lenses that I've never used that I might be willing to part with. I'm still not sure if I'm ready to part with them.

Welcome fellow SJ owner! Like Doug, stated your chances are pretty good in the exchange forum you might find what you are looking for.

Not to get your hopes up but I think I have a pair of BIP lenses that I've never used that I might be willing to part with. I'm still not sure if I'm ready to part with them.
Thanks! Yeah, I will have to wait for access unfortunately. I bought these to ride my motorcycle after hearing great things about them. They came with the vented BIP which don't really help me for long rides or in the rain. I was able to find Clear OEM lenses the BIP non vented are elusive. Every day I go to the Revant site to buy the HC3's and then I stop myself. I know the shade of the lenses trying to mimic BIP will disappoint me. I only like to use OEM lenses so im really torn. If I didnt need polarized I can pick up the regular ones on the website. If you have the non vented ones, and you decide to part with them, let me know. I appreciate the thought.

Latest Posts

Back