• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

flyby71

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Hi! I’ve been lurking around here for a couple of months and have decided to join up finally.

My first pair of Oakley’s were Juliet’s back in the day. I sold them off back then, and deeply regret it now!

Anyhow, I am switching over from Costas, which I have worn since 2005. I work outdoors and constantly on the water, so finding the right pair(s) is very important to me.

So far I have a pair of Flak 2.0 XL (polished black and prizm black polarized lenses), and new square wires (matte black with BIP lenses).

I’m in love with the maritime prizm lenses for water work and have tried the following: Shocktube, Straightlink, speed jacket, and flak 2.0 xl. All of them let in too much wind and dry my contacts and eyes out.

My last ditch effort is a pair of the newest SI Straight Jackets. I just ordered them and a pair of BIP lenses from Oakley SI to try out. Hopefully they will work! If they do, I would like to have someone cut me some prizm maritime lenses to fit in them, if possible.

That’s my oakley story for now! To be continued.

Latest Posts

Back