• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello.

Sbeduckman

Oakley Beginner
Long time Oakley wearer, first time poster. First pair I really recall having in high school were gen 1 Square Wire leather wrapped (wish I knew where they ended up). It's truly impossible to say how many pairs I've had, wish I would've kept them all or kept track. Current humble collection (recently sold off most the stuff I wasn't regularly wearing) includes Crosshair, Monster Dog, Fuel Cell, Dispatch, Sliver F, Frogs in moto vapor (need to be rid of these, never touch them), Turbine, Turbine Rotor, EVzero path x2, and Jawbreaker. I bet you can guess whether I have a big head, or a small one

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge here and hope I don't fall any further down the wormhole. I'm a user, not a collector... I'm a user, not a collector...I'm a user, not a collector....

Long time Oakley wearer, first time poster. First pair I really recall having in high school were gen 1 Square Wire leather wrapped (wish I knew where they ended up). It's truly impossible to say how many pairs I've had, wish I would've kept them all or kept track. Current humble collection (recently sold off most the stuff I wasn't regularly wearing) includes Crosshair, Monster Dog, Fuel Cell, Dispatch, Sliver F, Frogs in moto vapor (need to be rid of these, never touch them), Turbine, Turbine Rotor, EVzero path x2, and Jawbreaker. I bet you can guess whether I have a big head, or a small one

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge here and hope I don't fall any further down the wormhole. I'm a user, not a collector... I'm a user, not a collector...I'm a user, not a collector....
welcome to the forum.

“I’m a user not a collector”. They all say that at first, but the O bug bites hard

welcome to the forum.

“I’m a user not a collector”. They all say that at first, but the O bug bites hard

But I did just sell a dozen or so pairs..that means I'm not collecting; or I've just made room in my collection. I'm not sure which. Got out of most anything metal, and now I find myself looking at metals on the bay .

But I did just sell a dozen or so pairs..that means I'm not collecting; or I've just made room in my collection. I'm not sure which. Got out of most anything metal, and now I find myself looking at metals on the bay .
We all make stupid decisions sometimes lol. The important thing is you realize what you did and correct it. Seems like you’re already on the right track to redemption. Oh and don’t forget the exchange in the forum. You won’t be able to buy for 14 days but you can find some good stuff there too

Back