• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

help a noob hex screw got worn out cant change lens

Patchie

Oakley Beginner
California
im a noob on xmetal.i need pro advice about changing the hex screws on juliet.mine just got worn out i tried removing it using t6 torx but the screw is worn out.i dont know how to get that screw so i could replace it.does anyone know how to extract a worn out hex screw i would really appreciate any help thanks in advanced

im a noob on xmetal.i need pro advice about changing the hex screws on juliet.mine just got worn out i tried removing it using t6 torx but the screw is worn out.i dont know how to get that screw so i could replace it.does anyone know how to extract a worn out hex screw i would really appreciate any help thanks in advanced
I also had an orbital and temple screw, which had both completely gone. I thought that's it I can't change the lenses or tighten the arms, but sent them to the X Man who totally saved them - amazing job and quick turnaround and I'm based in the UK!

I also had an orbital and temple screw, which had both completely gone. I thought that's it I can't change the lenses or tighten the arms, but sent them to the X Man who totally saved them - amazing job and quick turnaround and I'm based in the UK!
Go to my website and fill out the order form completely and send those and when you're ready
thank you everyone for your warm welcome & for helping me specially mr.oakleyfrankFMJ about suggesting on sending it to mr xman.i already contacted mr xman & shipped my juliet.mr oakleyfrankFMJ i really appreciate your help & sorry again for being a noob O.O

its good to hear that mr xman have also helped you bro.i just send my glasses today to mr.xman for the hex screw extraction plus change to new screw & some nose bridge tightening service.i cant wait to wear them again :)

thank you everyone for your warm welcome & for helping me specially mr.oakleyfrankFMJ about suggesting on sending it to mr xman.i already contacted mr xman & shipped my juliet.mr oakleyfrankFMJ i really appreciate your help & sorry again for being a noob O.O
Congrats also. Glad you found what you needed. :)

Let us know how happy you are with the frames when you get them back.

Latest Posts

Back