• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help! Can you help me identify these?!

Caz

Oakley Beginner
Hello!

I'm trying desperately to find out either the name or even somewhere I could buy the Oakleys pictured in the attached... they're shiny black, with grey/silver lined pattern/detail.

my Boyfriend bought these in 2011 and I believe was told they were a limited edition pattern? Unfortunately this is the best picture i have of them, but I've tried searching online and can't find them anywhere! He lost them (well, I sort of lost them) earlier this year so was hoping to replace them for him as a surprise!

Attachments

• Oakley1.jpg
    Oakley1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 198
  • oakley2.jpg
    oakley2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 194
Fives Squared will give you a really similar fit. Gascan is a bit bigger but you could find that same text print (I'm pretty sure I have a couple if you're unable to find them).

Fives Squared will give you a really similar fit. Gascan is a bit bigger but you could find that same text print (I'm pretty sure I have a couple if you're unable to find them).

thank you! I did have a search yesterday for that particular type but seem very difficult to track down, and ideally was hoping to find the same ones but definitely good to know similar options as may have to go down that route!

Latest Posts

Back