• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELP! Do These Models Look Okay On Me?!

ChaseBristow26

Oakley Beginner
I have recently ordered some Batwolf's and am waiting for them to come in. But I went to Oakley to try on some sunglasses to see if the model looks okay and looks like it fits right. I was wondering if you could tell me how all these models look on me :D Dont worry about the colors :D I'd pick diff. colors! Here's link to all pics... These oakleys work for me? - Imgur

Luckily I tried the Batwolf's on and its not to bad. A little big like the fuel cells but doesnt look any bigger on my face :D Any smaller frames but still lifestyle look like the gascans out there?

You could pull off the batwolf, but the gascan fit you pretty badass. Gascan got pretty nice editions out there but hard to find and get. ie flores, c100, soviets etc. Like I tell myself If i like them I'm wearing them..

The Antix look really good and the Antix are one of the most comfortable pair I have ever worn.

Acrtually, i like the antix on u most, fuel cell second. Holbrook look terrible on u sorry.

ohh wait yea. i thought it was only those 6 pics. i realized there were more. sorry man yea the front pic in the holbrook dont match you

Latest Posts

Back