• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help figuring out if my steel plate are real

James82

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,

Could someone please help determining if my new Oakley frame are real or I have been scammed.

I bought the frame (steel plate gunmetal cardinal)l from an online optical store on the East cost. They were supposed to be original but sold at a discount; when I opend the box the frame feels almost plasticky. They look original except for the fact that the front portion of the frame feels as it is made of plastic and the color looks totally different from oakley's official pictures.

I feel very stupid thinking that I may have spent money on a possibly fake product. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you James.

20200817_110637.jpg

20200817_110726.jpg

20200817_110759.jpg

20200817_110833.jpg

Hi All,

Could someone please help determining if my new Oakley frame are real or I have been scammed.

I bought the frame (steel plate gunmetal cardinal)l from an online optical store on the East cost. They were supposed to be original but sold at a discount; when I opend the box the frame feels almost plasticky. They look original except for the fact that the front portion of the frame feels as it is made of plastic and the color looks totally different from oakley's official pictures.

I feel very stupid thinking that I may have spent money on a possibly fake product. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you James.

View attachment 777343

View attachment 777344

View attachment 777345

View attachment 777346

Send them to me and I will confirm!!

Back