• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help find me this pair

X_Metal32

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I am looking for a specific frame (already have the lens to put in it).
Here is a link of frames from the Juliet frames.
Oakley Juliet Frames | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Looking for the Oakley Juliet X-Metal (grey frame) in the "Hammer" Style. (1st frame in photo from link above)
I am finding many online/ebay that look like Pennys and the X-metal XX which is too large for me head.
I am a fan of the hammer style with the lens that noticeably curves out and back in near the temple, finding many polished chrome on ebay but not in the X-metal.

Just wondering if anyone owns a pair, add your photo.
If you find one in google search or on ebay, link me please.
Or just confirm if they make that style or not.
Thanks!

I added a photo, this is what it looks like but in this photo. your looking at the X-metal XX (too large). I have a FIRE LENS which fits the smaller X-metal frame, so I need the smaller frame.
Kind of new to buying, if I'm describing it wrong sorry. Hopefully I've described it well enough.

photo.jpg

Hi,
I am looking for a specific frame (already have the lens to put in it).
Here is a link of frames from the Juliet frames.
Oakley Juliet Frames | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Looking for the Oakley Juliet X-Metal (grey frame) in the "Hammer" Style. (1st frame in photo from link above)
I am finding many online/ebay that look like Pennys and the X-metal XX which is too large for me head.
I am a fan of the hammer style with the lens that noticeably curves out and back in near the temple, finding many polished chrome on ebay but not in the X-metal.

Just wondering if anyone owns a pair, add your photo.
If you find one in google search or on ebay, link me please.
Or just confirm if they make that style or not.
Thanks!
I believe Juliets w/hammer stems only came in a polished frame ... So those are either a custom finish, a swap or a fake ...

Could those be XX? Another possibility is taking XX stems and putting them on an xmetal Juliet.

*Edit whoopse, didn't see those posts right above me. Love that Xmetal look with hammer stems :)

Has the original question been answered yet? Unsure...

You won't find a x-metal finish Juliet with hammerstems unless it's a custom refinish or a parts swap. The only Juliets with hammers are polished, 24K, and some Ichiros.

Your best bet is to get a polished beater pair and then send them to the x-man for a tuneup and refinish to x-metal.

Back