• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help finding a value on these please?

OakleyJonOZ

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Thinking of selling these and want to get a better understanding of what they are worth please:
BNIB Fast Jacket and Radarlock carbon Fiber sets.
Radarlock OO 9181-13 FULL KIT with 4 lenses. never used. the box is a little tatty... however still complete excluding the small plastic bit that holds the Radarlock frames in the display box.
Fast Jackets. OO9156-15 FULL KIT with 4 lenses. Never used, with tags on the Frames. box is a little cleaner.
Both sets are complete.. Glasses, 4 sets of lenses, carbon fiber printed soft case, and large hard case, with cleaning fuild pen... spare nose peice...
please let me know?

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6362.jpg

IMG_6363.jpg

IMG_6364.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_6366.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

I think these are called holiday box sets?? Haven't seen any on the forum i think they are quite old now. Don't know about value though. Maybe someone who owns the sets can help value them?

I think these are called holiday box sets?? Haven't seen any on the forum i think they are quite old now. Don't know about value though. Maybe someone who owns the sets can help value them?

There was a set awhile back that was listed...a search should pull it up.

Hi atticus.... NO.. this is not them... but thanks anyway...
How about these?