• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help finding bolts for aluminum case

Laage03

Oakley Enthusiast
image.jpg
I'm looking for a place I can buy those bolts that are aluminum and look like rivets.
image.jpg

This is the case if that helps. I got it with out a door and the bolts were missing. I removed the rivets holding the aluminum shelves in. I want to use bolts to hold the plexiglass sides on as well as hold up the new shelves I plan to install. Any help or ideas?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Finding one is a mission. I also looking for awhile now. The only closer you could use is a zinc or galvanized carriage bolt or cup head bolts. But still you have to modify the carriage bolt because of square neck.

Finding one is a mission. I also looking for awhile now. The only closer you could use is a zinc or galvanized carriage bolt or cup head bolts. But still you have to modify the carriage bolt because of square neck.
Either one on those should work would have to drill the hole a little bigger to fit the square neck.

I am talking to someone here in Australia that may be able to fabricate one. But we need a sample, since my tower is in Overseas.

At the moment we are still negotiating. Once I get a sample then we will talk about the price. The guy I was talking to is also a member here. But yeah he said he is able to make them as original aluminum one.

Im thinking to get the whole set as a spare once he start making it.

I will keep you in touch bro.

Back