• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help finding earsocks for Square Wire 05-985.

Wofsey

Oakley Beginner
Hi All. I have an old pair of Oakley Square Wire sunglasses, model 05-985, and i'm trying to find some replacement ear socks for them. I can't figure out what exact model name, like version 2.0, 3.0, etc. I assume they are original, pre- 2.0. Anyone know what ear socks would fit? I don't even care if i need to modify them a bit. The only earsocks i can even find seem to be for version 2.0. is there a recommended place to buy after market ear socks? Thank you

Hi All. I have an old pair of Oakley Square Wire sunglasses, model 05-985, and i'm trying to find some replacement ear socks for them. I can't figure out what exact model name, like version 2.0, 3.0, etc. I assume they are original, pre- 2.0. Anyone know what ear socks would fit? I don't even care if i need to modify them a bit. The only earsocks i can even find seem to be for version 2.0. is there a recommended place to buy after market ear socks? Thank you

Those are called “new square wire”. Honestly, the best way to get socks for that model is to buy a cheap razrwire for about $30-40. They show up for sale quite often. The socks you can take from the razrwire, they should be the exact same that the square wire you have uses.

Those are called “new square wire”. Honestly, the best way to get socks for that model is to buy a cheap razrwire for about $30-40. They show up for sale quite often. The socks you can take from the razrwire, they should be the exact same that the square wire you have uses.
thanks, i'll give that a shot. i also just ordered some new ones, so the old ones will just be my spare.

Latest Posts

Back