• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help finding new juliet lenses

seanb12491

Oakley Beginner
Does anybody know of a reliable place to find black iridium polarized lenses for the juliets. i just bought my first pair off here out of luck, but need new lenses. Also did they make any lenses that say polarized on them like my halfwires do if so anybody know where to find them

Does anybody know of a reliable place to find black iridium polarized lenses for the juliets. i just bought my first pair off here out of luck, but need new lenses. Also did they make any lenses that say polarized on them like my halfwires do if so anybody know where to find them
If you get your post count up and wait a couple of weeks you will gain access to the exchange. Then you can post a wanted to buy thread and pick up a pair of lenses.

If you get your post count up and wait a couple of weeks you will gain access to the exchange. Then you can post a wanted to buy thread and pick up a pair of lenses.
oh really. i thought u had to buy ur way into the exhange which is why i said i got lucky. the was a pair of juliets in the discussion sectiion

You can become a premium member and access the exchange right away or find something on ebay and ask here if the seller is a known good one. Welcome btw

That don’t really matter since he said he bought the Juliet’s here already, we don’t need no rules.

Just look at the forum rules bro. It's quiet easy actually to get access to the exchange section. Just stay in the forum for certain period of time and post a number of response and be part of the community. You will find plenty of offer in the exchange section from reliable sources. Ebay is also not to bad, find seller with good rating and track record. Ask for details such as etching, lens condition, whether oem or custom cut, curvature of the lens. You should be good to go...

Back