• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help from Norway needed.

To all concerned... I've got the item in my hand!! Literally the last one in the world I guess. I can only say that I recommend @Inkkoonce if you need a person who's reliable and willing to help. I only managed to sketch my needs and this man has bought the thing for me blindfilded before I even mentioned any costs etc so I ended up owing 💰 🤑 before I exhaled.
Now only few other things and i can assemble my new bike.
This place has again proven that there are still some cool people left in this world.
Thank you very much @Inkkoonce, I'm drained out of 💰 but happy :D
20230220_194353.jpg

To all concerned... I've got the item in my hand!! Literally the last one in the world I guess. I can only say that I recommend @Inkkoonce if you need a person who's reliable and willing to help. I only managed to sketch my needs and this man has bought the thing for me blindfilded before I even mentioned any costs etc so I ended up owing before I exhaled.
This place has again proven that there are still some cool people left in this world.
Thank you very much @Inkkoonce, I'm drained out of but happy :D
View attachment 1034410

@Inkkoonce is a solid guy. Glad he was able to help you out.

To all concerned... I've got the item in my hand!! Literally the last one in the world I guess. I can only say that I recommend @Inkkoonce if you need a person who's reliable and willing to help. I only managed to sketch my needs and this man has bought the thing for me blindfilded before I even mentioned any costs etc so I ended up owing 💰 🤑 before I exhaled.
Thank you very much @Inkkoonce, I'm drained out of 💰 but happy :D
View attachment 1034410
Happy to help ☺️ There are some awesome people here on the Forum even if they don’t like my Katos😜

Back