• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help from Norway needed.

rzurzel

I should Work at Oakley
Poland
Hi guys
I'm in need of buying a small bicycle part from Norway. It's a rear wheel axle so neither big nor heavy item, probably comparable to magic marker or something. The guy from the shop emailed me saying that they're only allowed to sell their stuff to Norway and Sweden. Anyway I need someone to buy the thing for me and forward the package once it arrives to one's door. I've already tried to get it from USA and UK but it turned out that the item was in fact out of stock. Norway is the last place which might have it. There's also a possibility that it's in fact also out of stock but I won't know until I place an order.
Hope that someone will be able to give me a hand.

Maciej

Hi guys
I'm in need of buying a small bicycle part from Norway. It's a rear wheel axle so neither big nor heavy item, probably comparable to magic marker or something. The guy from the shop emailed me saying that they're only allowed to sell their stuff to Norway and Sweden. Anyway I need someone to buy the thing for me and forward the package once it arrives to one's door. I've already tried to get it from USA and UK but it turned out that the item was in fact out of stock. Norway is the last place which might have it. There's also a possibility that it's in fact also out of stock but I won't know until I place an order.
Hope that someone will be able to give me a hand.

Maciej
If you have the old axle you could find a local machine shop and get one made. Just a thought.

If you have the old axle you could find a local machine shop and get one made. Just a thought.
I do have the old one but firstly I need this new axle to convert my hub to another standard so the one I've already got can't be used as a reference if that's what you mean. Secondly it's a high end piece of equipment so I don't want to frankenstein it with some BS garage made items.

Back