• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help id these Juliets please.

emo72

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I bought these for my wife yesterday, took a bit of a gamble and I'm confident they're not fake. Any advise lads? Will try attach pictures.
IMG_20170117_162117.jpg
IMG_20170117_162117.jpg
IMG_20170117_162140.jpg
IMG_20170117_162140.jpg

IMG_20170117_162417.jpg

Woah, thanks lads for the quick response. I don't know if she will like them, if not I'll wear them! It's all good.

Can anyone put the correct title on them so I know what I have. Are they custom made?

On that bag it says OCP. That's Oakley Custom Program. Looks like a spare custom frame. 23-091 must be the sku for a bare polished frame. I'd say yes they're custom but that was also an official color way.

Great, I'm going to clean them up. The lenses look scratch free, they are full of fingerprints, so hard to tell for definite. Clean frame with soapy water? I'd need to be thorough because my wife isn't find of second hand gear! But you can't buy these new. This is second pair of x frames, so I'm officially a collector!

On that bag it says OCP. That's Oakley Custom Program. Looks like a spare custom frame. 23-091 must be the sku for a bare polished frame. I'd say yes they're custom but that was also an official color way.

I knew what OCP was. This might be a dumb question but what does MPH stand for? I have seen lots of MPH pairs.

Great, I'm going to clean them up. The lenses look scratch free, they are full of fingerprints, so hard to tell for definite. Clean frame with soapy water? I'd need to be thorough because my wife isn't find of second hand gear! But you can't buy these new. This is second pair of x frames, so I'm officially a collector!
Warm soapy water is what I use. Something with no fragrance and gentle. Tell her she can find new ones but won't like the price lol

Back