• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help ID: What Are These?

Yeah, they are Valves.

Quite a snug fit, mind.

I used to have a pair. The Blue/FMJ with Black Irid. They were actually the second pair I ever bought. I sold them ages ago, cos I never wore them due to being too tight. They were OK with hair, but not OK without hair.

That's the problem with shaving your head, btw. Tighter frames suddenly become a problem cos they can leave a line along the side of your head, or above/behind your ears where the frame grips. Means I can't wear stuff like Gascan, Fuel Cell, or Batwolf either.
Hmph.

Fortunately not an issue with Hijinx, of course, which Jannard's team thankfully designed specifically for a tailored fit to my head.

Yeah, they are Valves.

Quite a snug fit, mind.

I used to have a pair. The Blue/FMJ with Black Irid. They were actually the second pair I ever bought. I sold them ages ago, cos I never wore them due to being too tight. They were OK with hair, but not OK without hair.

That's the problem with shaving your head, btw. Tighter frames suddenly become a problem cos they can leave a line along the side of your head, or above/behind your ears where the frame grips. Means I can't wear stuff like Gascan, Fuel Cell, or Batwolf either.
Hmph.

Fortunately not an issue with Hijinx, of course, which Jannard's team thankfully designed specifically for a tailored fit to my head.

Does that mean the older & balder I get I have to change the style of Oakleys I wear?........................hehe

Yeah actually. Do not under-estimate the hair/bald factor! haha

Seriously though, so many frames are now out of bounds for me.
Don't know whether anyone else has found this.

I've had to sell off a few groups of frames since shaving my head. Gascans, Valves, Zeros, etc etc.
I had kinda spiky hair for a while too, and my OTTs looked excellent with hair spiking out in between.
Shaved my head.
Sold my OTTs.

Yeah actually. Do not under-estimate the hair/bald factor! haha

Seriously though, so many frames are now out of bounds for me.
Don't know whether anyone else has found this.

I've had to sell off a few groups of frames since shaving my head. Gascans, Valves, Zeros, etc etc.
I had kinda spiky hair for a while too, and my OTTs looked excellent with hair spiking out in between.
Shaved my head.
Sold my OTTs.

any zeros left?hehe

Nah, sorry.
Got sick of them making me look like a white Geordi La Forge and sold them.

I'm much happier with Conduct Squared these days.

Latest Posts

Back