• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identify Frame And Authenticity

Belmont3

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, so a friend of a friend has this sunglasses but lives in a different city. My friend knows I collect sunglasses and told me his friend needs money and is selling his old frames. Can you help me out identify this frames, if they are genuine and a possible fair price. I think it would be nice to get them if they are real. Thanks!

3L43I33N25If5G55Eecbp0d9ab296b6f511d5.jpg

3Ga3K13M55G55Ea5Ffcbpfe3d7f8c8a7b1fbe.jpg

3Ef3F83Jf5Id5K25J4cbp5b4d842bd7f21b56.jpg

Blades. Look fine to me - I would make sure there are no cracks in the frames or breaks in the hinge as it's pretty common with these.

For a price they're all over the board. Some people see them as collector's pieces and want $300 no matter what quality or rarity. Some people see them as old glasses and want $20, 40, 60 tops.

Blades. Look fine to me - I would make sure there are no cracks in the frames or breaks in the hinge as it's pretty common with these.

Cool, definitely will look into it when he comes for Christmas break. Thank you!

For a price they're all over the board. Some people see them as collector's pieces and want $300 no matter what quality or rarity. Some people see them as old glasses and want $20, 40, 60 tops.

Cool, at this point I dont know how much does he want but will keep that in mind. Thanks!

Figured this was a good thread to post this in instead of starting an entirely new one based on the same question.
Just for curiosity are these Oakley? If so, what model?
azysa6ez.jpg

Thanks In advance!

Back