• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identify These Nose Bombs

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
ygu3yham.jpg
u9a9y3at.jpg
epezypy4.jpg

Seems I may have swapped nose bombs around. I was checking a few pair of flak jackets when I noticed one pair didn't quite fit as well. I looked at them and realized one nose bomb was bigger then the other. So I went to my spare rubber pile and realized I pretty much have only large size nose bombs. I believe they are from my flaks and fast jackets. So I went to my only pair of fast jackets that I have for sale thinking they have a small size nose bomb but they had pic number 3 on them. They are similar but have a curve to them. They could be penny nose bombs I am not sure.
So do flaks and fast jacket share the same nose bombs?
Can anyone ID the ones in pic 3
Pic 1 shows my over abundance of large nose bombs with a small and large nose bomb above them and the unknown nose bombs to their right
Pic 2 shows what I believe to be 1 large and 1 small fast/flak jacket nose bombs
Pic 3 shows unidentified nose bombs

Pic three go with x metals, and i believe that flaks, fasts, and halfs all share the same nosebombs.

Latest Posts

Back