• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying Frame

gunezzue

Oakley Beginner
Texas,
during the summer i got my hands on a pair of Oakleys in bad shape, i wanna restore them to glory but i'm not knowledgeable enough to identify the frame...can any one help? (sorry if i am not posting in the correct area i'm new)

img20121020211016.jpg

Check the inside of the nose bridge. It should say XX. If so, those are the XX Twenty.

I have a frame with destroyed lenses. You might be able to salvage a stem and clean up the rubber on it.

Check the inside of the nose bridge. It should say XX. If so, those are the XX Twenty.

I have a frame with destroyed lenses. You might be able to salvage a stem and clean up the rubber on it.

how do you go about doing an exchange on here? i would really like to fix these up.

Are your lenses good? That's the important part.

If you just need this frame PM me your address and I'll send it off to you.

the lenses have seen better days but they are still usable, i might end up getting some VL lenses just to make it look a bit nicer though. ill pm you :)

I've sold such a brand new pair two weeks ago and I have a package of new rubbers left.

ffrs2mp8.jpg

hdgv2abo.jpg

Back