• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying Juliets

zacharyae

Oakley Beginner
Thanks for any help in advance. I recently became the proud owner of some Juliets and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me in guesstimating value and knowing for sure that they are genuine.

Pair #1 Emerald lens

This one is in the best shape, super tight and lens only has a couple marks and the finish seems to be pretty good . the only thing that i don't understand is that I cannot locate and serial numbers or so on. they feel and weight exactly the same as the others Im just confused as to why there are no serial numbers.

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

Thanks for any help in advance. I recently became the proud owner of some Juliets and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me in guesstimating value and knowing for sure that they are genuine.

Pair #1 Emerald lens

This one is in the best shape, super tight and lens only has a couple marks and the finish seems to be pretty good . the only thing that i don't understand is that I cannot locate and serial numbers or so on. they feel and weight exactly the same as the others Im just confused as to why there are no serial numbers.

View attachment 240009

View attachment 240010

View attachment 240011

View attachment 240012

They're legit. 4th gen Juliets had no markings, serials or otherwise. Maybe around $275, current market.

Unfortunately the market for x-metals across the board has been down about $100 lately compared to a year or two ago.

Back