• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying Origin of Juliet 04-147 / 12-624

nimer

Oakley Expert
First and foremost i'm both flattered and concerned i have recently found this community, I've learnt more about Oakley in the last 48 hours then i've learnt in my lifetime but i can also foresee myself sacrificing daily essentials like toilet paper and bread to afford new must have collectables as a direct result of your community.

Hopefully what i'm about to do is kosher and acceptable.

I was in the process of negotiating a sale of my Oakley Juliet 12-624 when I had discovered that the actual frame identifier is 04-147

Photos are below. I am happy to take any further photos as required. I recall purchasing them on ebay around 2007/2008. I would wager any of my body parts that they glasses are legitimate Oakleys but what that exactly means i got nfi. Are they prototypes. Are they Custom Builds, Are they Extremely rare. Are they boring as bat ****.

Help Please.

GQv8DeM.png

eu5Nj8j.png

DqEr3Wd.png

16dzjMU.png

Simple. These aren't 12-624s (aka JPPOs), which predate the 04-147s.

They are, as @the_owl said, simply 04-147s where someone has replaced the fire lenses with Ti clears. So not JPPOs, not prototypes, but a pair of customs. That's what they will need to be priced as, rather than the higher price for JPPO (which is serialled as opposed to the SKU on these).

I dont understand where youre getting the 12-624 from.
your pair are new Juliets with titanium clear lenses. They came out in 2009.

Latest Posts

Back